Gold Tour (4-hour Los Cristianos dolphin excursion)
- Duración: 4 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Código de producto: P4XVHW
Exclusive 4-Hour Luxury Sailboat Tour: Whale Watching, Dolphin Spotting & Snorkeling Near the Volcanic Cliffs of Los Cristianos Tenerife
What You Can Expect
Disconnect from the world and join us on our most popular, small-group, kid-friendly sailing yacht tour. As soon as we pick you up from the hotel, start your trip with a cold drink as we depart Puerto Colon.
Slowly moving on the free waters, we will pass the large open-sea fish farms and begin a search for dolphins and whales.
Learn fascinating facts and stories about just a fraction of the 400 different marine and other species inhabiting the Canary Islands, including whales, turtles, dolphins, and seabirds, from our lovely crew.
Once we arrive at our first stop, an open-sea scenery of whales and dolphins in their natural habitat, you can observe, admire and take pictures of these friendly sea creatures that enjoy human interaction. Don’t be surprised if they put on a show just for you!
We continue our trip sailing to the lighthouse of Punta de Rasca, a 32-meter high white tower, first built in 1895. You can easily spot the lighthouse from the sea.
As we head off to our next stop, the golden beach next to Los Cristianos, take a moment to relax and breathe while admiring the surrounding nature.
Once we arrive at the beach near Los Cristianos, the adventure continues with fun activities like snorkeling in the crystal clear ocean water or fishing.
Take a well-deserved break to taste our delicious snacks and fine wine after a relaxing swimming session.
We’ll wrap this unique sea experience coasting to the port Colon. Enjoy a serene sailing journey on our way back that will have you reminiscing about the trip even before it’s over.
Departure point: Free pick up and drop off at your location. The trip starts from Puerto Colon, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and ends at the same harbor.
- Snorkel, swim, fish and sunbathe at a stunning golden beach near Los Cristianos.
- Prepare for an exciting whale show.
- Spot friendly dolphins and other types of fish in their natural habitat as we pass along open-sea fish farms.
- See the beautiful lighthouse of Punta de Rasca.
- Discover some interesting facts about the culture of the Canary Islands.
- Take a break and relax with the magnificent views only spotted from the waters of this magical place.
Included in the Gold Tour
- Free pick-up and drop off at your location.
- Small group-tour limited to 10 people, plus two staff members.
- Private tour reservations available via contact.
- Tour guided by our diverse staff members, in Spanish, English or Russian.
- Luxury travel on a Bavaria 49 sailing yacht.
- High-end fishing and snorkeling equipment included.
- Water and soft drinks: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Nestea, and Water
- Wine and sangria: Canarian wine or sangria, the signature drink for this area.
- Delicious champagne and world-class beer
- Traditional Shrimp Specialty
- Fruits and nuts
Age Policy for Tickets:
Adults: 12+ years old
Children: 3-12 years old
Infants: 0-3 years old
Know Before You Go:
Are you at risk of getting seasick? Many people get seasick without knowing about it. That is why our team keeps a bottle of pills against motion sickness, which will be offered to you at your pick-up point. To prevent sickness from ruining your trip, our team will advise you to take a pill against motion sickness, especially if you have previous history or getting motion sickness when traveling.